A happy new year 2013¶
- A happy new year, everyone. I have witten this entry because I wrote the same title entry last year.
Review last year¶
- Our first baby was born at March first, and she has been ten months. She walks along the wall, and saids “Mamma”.
- I stoped diet and temperance in the first half of last year, but I also resumed and ongoing.
- I’m back to my parents’ house as soon as possible why health of my parent is not good.
- My wife became ill after childbirth, she had surgrey in the hospital.
- I and our daughter caught a cold from about Decenber, and we were in bed most of the time at the end of the holiday.
- I was scheduled to go home in mid-November. But I was nearly the last train back about one and a half months after the end of the work-at-home.
- I made a first-time telecommuting when my wife was infected with norovirus.
- The articles that we was interviewed were published, and I had written the official blog.
- Our mission was changed building a new data center, my main mission is testing and developping and building authentication and mail systems, packages and SCM repository.
- I packaged unofficial Debian packages at using free software and I developped softwares.
Debian and others¶
- Blockdiag series had been main.
- Other softwares were almost uploads to mentors.debian.net, but were not yet main.
- We had held “Grand union Debian meeting” (大統一Debian勉強会).
- I have said “Opening speech”, and photo shoot of the day, only.
- I had become a Debian JP leader of this term, but I do not play a role in private is too busy.
- Currently, I have not been able to work my maintenance of the Debian packages.
- Activity of the CouchDB JP was stopped.
- Programming and python, python & Debian packaging only I was doing in both public and private.
In summary, child-rearing, nursing my wife, to go home to the parents’ frequent were more difficult than expected.
I decided two simply.
Health break, we would spend all one’s time to it. Our daughter, my wife, myself are to stay healthy firstly.
What I want to do, that I do not have a lot to do everything this year. Last year only become hands full health aspects of my family, there was a lot of what was untouched. So, I think it is not aiming for 100%, 50%, 0%, and 80%, 80%, 80% would aim a little luck.